Alison responded to the Mountaineers’ efforts this week, saying they were on the right track with their suggestions of French chateaux, but that none of them felt exactly right. She also dropped a huge bombshell when she explained in more detail why she needs to find her mom before it’s too late.
- July 30, 2020: On the Right Track
- Alison gives additional clues to help the Mountaineers narrow down the location of the ancestral home where she believes she will find her mother. She also reveals a big secret, which explains why it’s so important to her that she is able to reach her mom sooner rather than later.
- July 8, 2020: Are You There, Mounties? It’s Me, Eaves
- Eaves follows up with an update on BC34’s efforts to train the castle to trust them. The castle seems to be responding to some of their renovations more positively than others, with “trickles of connectivity” flowing more readily when the castle is pleased.
- July 22, 2020: A Message for the Mountaineers
- Alison has been using Yuridia’s meditation techniques to tap into her ancestral memories, but they’re not as strong as they once were. She’s trying to use her memories to locate a specific house in France with a connection to Anne of Brittany, because she believes that’s where she will find her mother, Knatz. She needs to find the house soon and hopes that the Mountaineers can help.