Hey everybody! I’m Void, the forum Wagoneer! Here’s a little info to let everyone get to know me a little better.
- He/him pronouns
- I was born and raised in Michigan, where I live still.
- As a true Thornmouth I’m a huge reader. I feel incomplete if I’m not in the middle of a book.
- I’m a musician at heart, never to be found without a song running through my head. My primary instrument is the piano, but I’ve also taken up the mandolin and begun singing. I’m a big fan of Irish folk music.
- I love nature. Feeling sunlight and fresh air on my face can lift me out of nearly any bad mood. I have a lifelong interest in studying insects, and I’m minoring in entomology. I have tons of plants in my room and I’ve gotten pretty good at caring for them.
- I have a deep interest in studying languages, but like many I also have a hard time committing to just one. I speak Polish fairly well because my great grandmother was Polish so I wanted to learn it as part of my family history. I’ve also been trying to focus more on French because I would like to move to Canada in the future. I can comprehend German, but I don’t speak it well anymore.