“Philosomancy” Guide to Magiq Shirt
“While attempting philosomancy, you accidentally transform yourself into a book during a botched verbafuge spell. Now someone must read you from beginning to end in order to reverse the enchantment.”
The Guide to Magiq is an enigma to even the most esteemed magimysts, in part for the curious symbols that embellish its pages. Who knows what strange happenings may betide the wearer of these shirts? Make the Guide’s secrets part of your wardrobe today, and carry its wonder with you.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all bodies.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping